Skip navigation

Hold it, hold it, hold it!
Tuesday night’s Lake Pleasant forecast: Partly cloudy and windy. Areas of blowing dust. Colder. Lows 36 to 46. Southwest wind 20 to 25 mph. Gusts up to 35 mph.
I don’t want to be anchoring out in that stuff if I can help it.

Okay, I think I’ll wait ’til Wednesday. There’s a 10% chance of precipitation. Therefore, a 90% chance of not needing a raincoat. I’m such a wuss.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: